Alright gang, this is my first virtual blogger award and was handed to my by none other than the lovely Rachael at Let's Grow There! Loving this idea so now it's my turn to send this off..
What is the Versatile Blogger award?
This award is cool because it is awarded to bloggers by other bloggers. It is easy to feel small and insignificant in the world of travel blogging, but to me, this award screams, “Hey! Your content is VALUABLE and worth getting noticed by more people! Keep going!” Bloggers can nominate anyone’s blog who has inspired them or anyone whose content they simply can’t get enough of.
This award comes with some rules, though! First, thank who nominated you and share a link to their blog (I’ve done that above). Next, choose 15 blogs/bloggers who you have just discovered or have been following who you think should be given this award. Lastly, help people get to know you better! Post seven things about yourself you want to share with other bloggers. Once nominated, you have officially received the Versatile Blogger Award. Congrats!
Everyone on this list should know that you guys inspire me to keep going when it gets a bit tough to produce inspiring content and sharing things here. You guys are rock-stars at what you do & I'm always excited to see what you're getting up to wherever in the world you might be!
7 Things About Me
1. I was born in Montreal, Quebec but haven't lived there in 7 years
2. The first time I st foot on an airplane I was 20 years old
3. I love hiking up high as possible but probably will complain the whole way
4. New Zealand is the only country so far that has made me want to stay forever <3
5. When I lived in Australia I read a book/day I spent so much time on the beach
6. All of my best friends live more than 6 hours flight from me (right now)
7. The things I miss most about Montreal : my favourite people & Poutine
Keep on doing what you're doing. Your pages, photos & content inspire not just myself but everyone who follows your adventures. I can't wait to see what this year brings for all of you & maybe we'll even bump into each other on the road!